Stir and Defoam Machine
Ideal for powders and liquids, or for combining different liquids to make a uniform paste and/or slurry.
Efficiently and effectively removes bubbles in paste, slurry and liquid.
Removes dissolved gas from liquid by using a vacuum pump.
Rotation & Revolution
Utilizes rotation and revolution simultaneously at high-speed.
Hi-Merger pushes out the bubbles created during processing by using simultaneous rotation and revolution at high speed - generating convection flow.
Atmospheric pressure type sufficiently defoam, but to remove dissolved gas in your material, vacuum pressure is recommended.
With no rotor blade, Hi-Merger causes no direct damage to the materials, and no loss of materials during processing.
RESIN, ADHESIVE, SEALING COMPOUND
- Epoxy resin, silicone resin, acrylic resin, urethane resin
- Sliding agent (SKC, Moglice, Turcite bond) varnish, gasket sealant gum
- Two-component adhesive, single-component adhesive, UV curing glue, adhesive for optical lens (Balsam etc.)
- Black-painting materials: Paint for optical elements, anti-reflection paint on the inner surface of the lens GT-7, etc.
Solder paste, silver paste, conductivity, resistance-insulating paste, insulating varnish, encapsulant, encapsulant for LED sealant, secondary battery material
INK, PAINT, PIGMENTS
Printing inks, paint, toner
Lipstick, mascara, nail products, creams and emulsions, foundation
CHEMICAL MATERIALS, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT (R & D)
Cellulose Nanofibers (CNF) material, Biomass nanofiber
MINERAL, LUBRICATING OILS
Abrasive grains, cement, lime, sintered material, grease
Syrup, starch, powder
MEDICAL AND DENTAL MATERIALS
Medical components, medical products, tinctures, ointments, dental materials including Alginic acid, dental mold materials
Black Painting Materials
Ultraviolet Cure Glue
Varnish and Pigment
Starch and Syrup
Compact model with auto-balance function
The HM-50SE is capable of processing up to 50ml in a compact, easy to handle size. This model is equipped with an auto-balance function - there's no need to adjust the weight of your materials to ensure balance. A desktop or benchtop unit, ideally suited for R and D applications.[envira-gallery id="3373"]
Click to Zoom
- Auto-balance function - no need to adjust weight of material
- For small amounts / quantities - ideally suited for R&D applications
- Desktop or benchtop type, space-saving, easy to carry and place
- 1 axis control - speed ratio between rotation and revolution is fixed, easy-to-control settings
|Capacity||50ml x 1|
|Time setting||1seconds ~ 99minutes59seconds|
|Revolution speed||200 ~ 2,000min-1|
|Rotation speed||100% of revolution|
|Dimensions||Width215 x Depth265 x Height355mm|
|Usage environment||5 ~ 35˚C 35 ~ 85%RH(No condensation)|
|Power supply||AC100 ~ 115V 50/60Hz Max.0.4kVA|
Adaptor for containers