Hydrostatic Pressure Equipment
Servo Motor Driven Ultra-High
Hydrostatic Pressure Processing Equipment
Explore our broad line-up of equipment that generates hydrostatic servo driven pressure - pressure generated by compressing water in a still state. This range includes equipment that is used in internal pressure fatigue tests of pressure vessels and piping.
Sugino has been harnessing the power of water for more than half a century.
Servo Pressure 500
Hydrostatic processing at a pressure of up to 500 MPa
The Servo Pressure 500 provides hydrostatic pressure processing of up to 500 MPa. The unit is capable of clean and high-precision processing since it does not use any hydraulics. Can be used with AC 100 V. The operating location need not be fixed since the unit can be connected to any typical power outlet.
Servo Pressure 800
Hydrostatic processing at a pressure of up to 800 MPa
The Servo Pressure 800 provides hydrostatic pressure processing of up to 800 MPa. The unit is capable of clean and high-precision processing since it does not use any hydraulics. Both this unit, and the 500 can work with volumes up to 200 ml.
- Compact and easy to use
- Movable: units are compact and lightweight
- Highly repeatable, reproducible settings
- The units are driven by our servo motor allowing the setting pressure and pressure increase speed to be freely adjusted, resulting in high reproducibility tests
Pressurization test equipment designed to meet challenging specifications, to facilitate easy research and development of various ultra-high pressure technologies.
Inner Dimensions of the Vessel
φ50 × 100 (200 ml)
None / 0-80°C (option)
Dimensions (W x D x H)
900 × 700 × 1,005 mm
1,050 × 700 × 1,300 mm
AC 120 V 1.0 kVA
AC 200 V 3-phase 2.6 kVA
Equipment in this category is ideally suited to facilitate easy research and development of various ultra-high pressure technologies.
- Ceramic molding (molded power inductor)
- Lithium Ion (Li-ion) battery materials
- All solid state batteries (oxide-based materials)
- Regenerative medicine (cartilage, true skin)
- Pharmaceutical drug development
- Food processing / food sterilization
- Pressure test for nozzles
- Powder metallurgy