About Sugino Corp.
Sugino Corp., a diverse corporation, offers some of the finest manufacturing equipment available on the market today. With its roots established back in 1936, Sugino is pleased to offer reliable, high quality products, which are separated into four main categories: Selfeeder Drilling and Tapping, High Pressure Cleaning and Deburring, High Pressure Pumping Systems and Superoll Roller Burnishing Tools.
Sugino's Selfeeder product line has set the "industry standard" in accuracy and reliability for drilling and tapping units. The Selfeeder product line is available in a wide array of units, which gives our customers the flexibility and agility to handle even the most complex applications.
Sugino's high-pressure cleaning and deburring equipment is broken down into two main product configurations: Jet Flex technology and U-Jet Technology. Sugino, an OEM manufacturer of high-pressure pumping systems, incorporates proven reliable pump technology, with the flexibility and accuracy of a CNC machine tool to provide superior cleaning and deburring results. Offered in 5,000 and 10,000 PSI configurations, Sugino's Jet Flex Center technology offers accurate and efficient cleaning and deburring on critical, simple and complex designed components. Sugino's Jet Flex Center represents a patented technology that incorporates advanced CNC nozzle movement. Sugino's U-Jet technology offers superior cleaning and flushing power using Sugino's patented "Horn Nozzle" design. By submersing the component under water, Sugino's "Horn Nozzle" delivers a high impact waterjet and controlled cavitation to clean even the most complex shape work pieces. Typical cleanliness levels achieved have been documented to 0.01mg of remaining contaminant.
Sugino's Superoll roller burnishing tools provide "mirror" like quality finishes on a variety of work pieces in a single pass. Superoll tools are configured for I.D, O.D and beveled surface applications with many options available to "tailor" the tool to a specific application. Superoll tools are easily adjusted in .0001" increments to provide precise tolerances.
For all of your manufacturing needs, Sugino is "Paving the Way" into the 21st century and beyond creating advanced technologies through innovative engineering and research.
- Parent company, Sugino Machine Ltd., founded.
- Sugino launches automatic Selfeeder pneumatic drill line.
- First electric Selfeeder revolutionizes holemaking worldwide.
- Synchro-Tapper developed with synchronized feed and spindle rotation to produce Class 3 thread accuracy.
- Sugino establishes Chicago liaison to serve North American customers.
- Sugino U.S.A. established.
- Computer-controlled, ball-screw Mechatric developed with four programmable drilling motions.
- Sugino U.S.A. becomes Sugino Corp. Present facility in Schaumburg, Illinois built. Manufacturing of American-made Newtric Selfeeder drill units begins.
- U.S. patent granted for Newtric features.
- Mechatric MSX unveiled. Utilizes Fanuc single-axis CNC control.
- Sugino Corp. develops the Jet-Flex machining and deburring system.
- MSZ Mechatric introduced with 12 pre-programmed drill patterns, cutting feed rates. Conversational NC control. 100 program memory.
- Revolutionary Duomech delivers precision drilling and tapping in one pass. Patented.
- 'Jet-O-Mation' machines developed for deburring small, mass produced parts using high pressure waterjet technology.
- Jet-Flex Center Machine developed for use with a single arm robot for automated part loading and unloading.
- Model ST2 and ST3 SynchroTappers developed with AC servo motors, digital input for stroke and rpm, and four programmable operating patterns.
- Sugino Corp introduces U-Jet cavitation Technology to the USA.